From obtaining planning consent to the production of construction drawings in accordance with the Building Regulations the Architects Corporation provides a complete service from project visualisation to full implementation and completion.
Following planning consent the next step to project realisation is the production of construction drawings in accordance with the Building Regulations; a service which is provided to you with continued flare and professionalism.
The following types of project amount to ‘Building Work’ as defined in the Building Regulations:
- The erection or extension of a building
- The installation or extension of a service or fitting which is controlled under the regulations;
- An alteration project involving work which will temporarily or permanently affect the ongoing compliance of the building, service or fitting with the requirements relating to structure, fire or access to and use of buildings;
- The insertion of insulation into a cavity wall; and
- The underpinning of the foundations of a building.
If your proposed works amount to ‘Building Work’ the Architects Corporation can assist in submitting a Building Regulations application to your Local Authority for approval.
Our extended team resource includes specialist consultants such as Structural Engineers and Renewable Energy Specialists; together we ensure that your project meets all requirements of the Building Regulations.
We are able to inspect your building works and provide Architects Certification for funding organisations.